• yes, yrs ago i saw a 10 yr old girl get hit by a car, i was too far away to even warn her or anything, i felt so bad, she was screaming and everything, i went into a store to tell them about it but the person that hit her took her to the hospital, someone told me she broke her pelvic, i wish id never seen that.
      I can understand that!
  • My dead baby.
      I'm so sorry! Was it stillborn? My daughter-in-love Chantil lost her second at 5 mos. She knew for a month it wasn't going to make it. So sad. How long ago was this? Don't bother answering if it's upsetting to talk about it.
    • Beaker Five-O
      Talking about upsetting events in my life helps to ease my pain--- I couldn't talk about it at the time because it was just too raw. It was over 21 years ago now, and my first baby. I was seven months pregnant, not feeling right, and sent for a scan at the hospital. The sonographer looked sheepish, left the room and came back in with the consultant. She just told me there was no heartbeat and my baby had died. I don't think I will ever feel such abject shock and grief like that in my life again. I had to take a tablet, go home and return to hospital two days later to give "birth" to my dead child. He was a baby boy and I named him James. Three months later, my husband and I were pregnant again, and after nine months of fear, hope and prayer, our second beautiful baby boy was born and he was perfect in every way. I was never told why James died and I guess he was just not meant to be. Life is just so special, mysterious and amazing, and I always give my two healthy grown-up sons an extra hug and an extra kiss every time, just in memory of who is missing from our lives.