• The sawdust will pour out of your ears.
      I used to like you, but now you just make me cry.
      Get a hold of yourself man ! On second thought ... No ! ..that's a filthy habit and only permissible in church.
      I'm sick of self-pleasuring now. You can have too much of a good thing. I need a new hobby, preferably one that involves guns and food. Any suggestions ?
      You could always take up robbing pizza delivery boys. When that gets boring you could graduate to robbing all your local grocery stores .. just think of all the endless possibilities..
      Don't pizza delivery boys like having a long barrel in their faces ? I can't go back to prison, Ice Man. I am just too pretty.
      Butt think of how popular you'd be with the boys ..
      Being of a Transgender nature, which prison would be best for me in the long run ?
      Not sure which would be more welcoming to you. Flip a coin.
      I only keep notes. Can I flip my lid, instead ?
      But you already have, I can tell.
  • We sell it.
      Who is this mysterious "we" ?
    • Anoname
      The Illuminati.
      I thought that was an Italian supercar.
    • Anoname
      There you go trying to think for yourself again. Let the mass media do all your thinking for you.
      But I have it on good knowledge that all the media is faking it. Like my missus.
  • You go on like the rich man and the beggar.
  • Perhaps you cout write a letter to Frou Bloucher (lightning flashes/horse winnies/thunder claps) unt zee if Doctor FronkinSTEEN voot like to rezycle it.