ArtsMusic
  • Also referred to as "high beams" usually indicating braless perky boobs where the bulges of erect nipples are clearly defined.
      Good to know, thank you!
  • A pair of guns pointed at him for looking with lust at someone else's woman.It can also mean he spotted a pair of rare collectible vinyl records called 45s.
      I thought about 45's referencing guns and there was shooting involved, but didn't relate it to him looking at another man's woman, so that angle didn't make sense to me without that link. I also thought about the 45 records but that didn't make sense in the context of the song either. Thank you for your Insight and perspective.
    • Rick Myres
      My first idea about 45's is a record the old 45 RPM.
  • 8-13-2017 It does not make sense. "A 45" means a pistol, or a 1950s plastic record if the context is clearly spelled out. When speaking of boobs, gentlemen prefer a 36. A 38 is considered awfully big, and more than that is just grotesque. A woman with 45" boobs would need help just to move around. She would NOT be called "a long cool woman".