• Why was your foo-foo on fire ? Something to do with friction....?
      Turns out it was a fire drill
      lol ...how alarming !
      Yeah!
  • I once accidentally got locked out of a hotel room, with nothing on but a towel around my waist and an empty ice bucket in my hand. Of course the lobby was full of people when I presented myself at the front desk to request another room key. The woman at he desk decided to have a little fun with my situation and asked if I could prove that I was in fact a guest. I smiled, took off the towel, showed her the hotel stamp on it and presented her with the empty ice bucket. Must have been proof enough because she quickly produced a spare key.
    • Anoname
      With a lobby full of people you removed the towel. You're a confident man!
      I was extremely embarrassed, but figured it was the quickest way out of my predicament. Being three quarters drunk also helped. : )
      Lol! At least no one saw me but the doctor and the nurse. They didn't even make me get dressed and leave the room.
      Being 3/4 drunk is probably what got you locked out of the room to begin with! LOL
      Well the ice bucket was empty and I needed to refill it (ice machine just down the hall 20 ft.). I knew the door would close behind me ... but didn't know it would lock. The only benefit to being 3/4 sloshed was that I had brass enough to go to the lobby. : )