The Answerbag question #3504674 page is not available at the moment. Queued for spidering. Please check back soon.

Ask your own question!

Trending Categories

This Week's Leaders

Popular Questions

My girlfriend and I were happy together had a dog lived together and talked of marriage. My friend would always come over and hang with me, after a while him coming over turned into a everyday thing. Long story short, situations happend like me and my buddy hanging in the garage and him saying goodbye and then an hr later I go upstairs and he's sleeping on the floor next to the couch we're my girlfriend is sleeping. Other things like they had exchanged phone numbers without me knowing. I asked them both if anything was goin on I felt like an idiot when they both said no. Time passed then more stuff like I pulled into the grocery mart parking lot and there sitting there talking . I ended up asking my girlfriend and my friend a ton of times if what I was feeling like they were hooking up was real No no no your insane and insecure. Ok my girlfriend ended up leaving me because of all this she told me that they never talked at all. We're broken up now and my friend still comes around but he dosnt seem like a real friend he says I would never do that, and then bragged to me the other day about how he hooked up with a chick who has a boyfriend.