• Not sure where you're coming from with this question, but the answer is ....yes. I've danced on both sides of that sword, and the answer is definitely ... Yes !
      it occurred to me spiritually first. But then I realized the human side of the equation which is what inspired me to post it here. I endured evil in men early in my life I've also known kindness and even agape love! I just don't think I would have appreciated the agape love nearly as much if I hadn't endured the evil men. But this can look different from varying perspectives.
  • Most definitely! You can't appreciate what's good until you are fully aware of your immorality.
  • Definitely. It's like when you're healthy most of the time and you look at others who are sick and you can't empathize. As soon as you're sick, you really appreciate what well is.
      Amen!