• I'm a mansvestite!
      What does that mean exactly?
    • Natz
      Is that not a women that looks like a man?
      I always thought of that black spot as being male. Are you supposed to be a black hole?
    • CosmicWunderkind
      I'm staying nutral on this..unnewtered..nutural
  • Relistening to my own voice notes on WhatsApp directly after sending it, singing out loud with headphones in my ears. talking to myself while driving in the car and yours?
      The fringe and the notebook thing. I'm also easily distracted.
  • Chaturbate for a long time.
  • love this question.......I HATE HATE HATE CONTRASTING STITCHING ON ANYTHING........you know, like watchbands, belts, etc......to me it looks cheesy and crummy. also hate multi-colored anything.....clothing, jewelry, etc......NOTHING MULTI-COLORED is nice........always looks cheap and trashy........... so remember folks, never buy or wear anything multi-colored; it screams' i have no taste' and is always trashy looking.........I'm serious!!
      are you saying that every piece of clothing you own is one solid color?
    • BRG
      well you got me!!! I was referring to everything OTHER than clothing such as jewelry; saw an expensive ring on one of the shopping channels; that sucker was over $1,000, and was made up of multi-colored stones......looked like it came out of a gumball machine or Cracker Jack box!! there is just SOMETHING about multi-colors that never looks nice or expensive for some strange reason........but yes, in clothing it's OK & thanks for pointing that out to me.........!!