• It is coming very soon. The chips are already available. I have read where one company has adopted them as security passes, for pay receipts and more. It is placed in the fleshy area between the thumb and the index finger. It could and can be considered the "mark of the beast" written about in the book of Revelation in the Bible. This chip can be very dangerous because it can hold all kinds of information about you that can be accessed with a transponder. In Canada they use bank issued cards to use anywhere in Canada instead of cash. These cards are not credit cards but similar to a debit card.
      The cards were more what I had in mind
    • Anoname
      The Veri-Chip, as it was originally called, will most likely become the Mark of the Beast and is exactly why I'm against society going too far towards becoming cashless.
  • Hmm! How do you like to barter?
  • There never will be a totally "cashless" society: it's just not possible. Would you be happy to pay a transaction fee for buying a 2 bucks ice cream? Didn't think so. Cashless works out in big transactions - but not small ones.
      Cashiers in the supermarket used to chuckle at people charging a 79-cent item; now they look askance at cash.
  • Seeing as how EVERYTHING is getting hacked now.....I'd rather stick to cash. I like keeping my money hidden the walls because I don't trust the banks.
  • Remember the Rothschild's own the currency in all but three countries in the world, including the USA. Their agenda is to have a one world currency. From what I have read this is in the very near future of occurring. They will simply cancel all the currencies and issue electronic currency. You will lose whatever you have in banks. What is in your pocket will be worthless.
  • No That's when I go off grid. Local autonomy and cooperation is an essential foundation of sovereignty
  • I'm only comfortable going strapless, when my tan-lines are nearly completely blended in.
  • not really since ive already gone thru that and didnt like it
  • No, because you are then completely controlled and the government will know everything that goes in and out of your account. Cash gives us freedom to make money without the government snooping. This is why people should get use to cash again. The chip is the ultimate goal, I've read this on a number of business sites, they hoped that 9/11 would bring it in, we already have the chip in our hand when holding a card, it's only a short step further before it's inside us. RFID chips give off RF radiation, and ALL RF radiation is classified as a 2B carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), and the World Health Organisation (WHO), the most recent study carried out in 2018 showed that it was a definite link to cancer, it was the largest of it's kind over a two year period, and yet they have hidden the findings. It was Alfred Russell Wallace who suggested a society where cash is valid in of itself without gold or silver as it's backing. Cash is an IOU, a promissory note, this is what people use to give the man who looked after their Gold for them, what that man found out is that people rarely came back for their Gold, and instead would swap the IOU's. This is how cash was created. Now the Banks control the monetary supply depending on how much they print, and this money is created out of nothing, if we all turned up at the bank tomorrow to collect our money or what should of been gold, they wouldn't be able to provide it. The system is rigged we are controlled by numbers, that's what controls the economy and that is what controls the labour. Whoever you vote in will either spend money and put future generations into more debt, or will tighten the purse strings, however no matter what the debt is always greater and so there is no way to work it off. Whenever you place $100 in your bank, the bank uses $90 dollars to loan and make interest on. The founding fathers of the USA were completely against this, but the US went bankrupt and had no choice to become beholden to the federal reserve. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9IH-XKQpOI
      While I don't agree with everything you've said, I definitely agree with the idea that cash is better. I don't keep a lot of money in the banks because I don't won't to be wiped out because of a computer crash. I also believe that we should go back to the gold standard (that's a whole other discussion) and the days when you could walk into a bank and hand them gold and get cash in return.
      Imagine if trying to get a gold brick from an ATM was like watching that bag get stuck in the vending machine.
      Good one, mushroom! haha Creamcrackered, do you really think the government can't track your cash?
      Not if it's stored in the walls, they can't !!
  • I would say no since the fact is not eveyone uses a credit or debit card. Though it is easier to get a debit card than a credit card.