• Ketchup is good on everything use it all the time, go through a lot of it a month. Around here the people are from Venezuela china, Korea, Mexico nobody celebrates anything at all. It used to be awesome when all Italians were here. I remember them blowing up the whole neighborhood in fact some one let a cherry bomb go off and it ruptured a sewer line. Not good
      I use ketchup to make bbq sauce! I use mayo and relish more than any other condiments. I use a lot of hot pepper.
      But on a hot dog I like raw onion
    • ARTICFOX700
      sauerkraut is good also
    • BRG
      ketchup is GARBAGE.......over 1/2 sugar!! read your labels, people.....5 grams is = to one teaspoon of sugar...so if you eat/drink something with, say, 25 gr. of sugar per ounce or serving, THAT'S FIVE TEASPOONS OF SUGAR YOU'RE EATING!!!! .......BUT yes, it you like it, catsup, in moderation, is fine on hot dogs.....also relish (another SUGAR LADEN PRODUCT!!!) & mustard.......and again, look at how hot dogs are made....you'll never eat them again...talk about animal cruelty.....but that's another topic, right?????
      Not a fan of kraut, Fox. BRG, you're right! Skip the ketchup I'll take my sugar with chocolate!
  • A hot dog just ain't a hot dog without mustard & relish, and it is greatly improved with the addition of diced onion and topped off with some sauerkraut or slaw. To keep this all together a bun is required, and preferably steamed.
      I had figured you for a grilled bun. Goes to show you never know.
  • 7-3-2017 Ketchup is ok on fries, but fries are just as good without it. A hot dog is short on flavor, so it needs mustard to make it taste right. Relish is good, but it starts to seem like salad at some point. I like corn dogs, rather than white buns.
      I prefer corn dogs to white buns as well. But I'm not real big on hot dogs anyway. I don't like hardly anything sour. That includes mustard and sauerkraut.
  • Mustard, mustard, mustard! Any sandwich even hot dogs have to have mustard! So my unbiased vote is for mustard on hotdogs!
      Yellow mustard, brown mustard, spicy mustard, honey musta rd, Dijon mustard?
      Spicy mustard and a few Jalapeños on top.
      Hmmmm, I have tried several times to put a tilde "n" in there but it won't do it. OH well I think you get the idea.
    • Jewels Vern
      I had thought that was a browser function, but apparently the site software pukes. It won't do anything after those alt codes. Testing ... ? ... ? ...
      I just had to try it! Ññ At first answerbag converted it to a ? but it worked upon editing.
  • I'm a ketchup-only sort of guy. Don't give me none of that yellow crap.
  • i think you should put whatever you want on it
  • Bun, brown/deli mustard and kraut. Not a fan of the onions - makes it too wet. Ketchup on a dog? Bleccch!
  • I'll take either one. I also like them with relish.
  • I like Kimchi on hot dogs...No need for mustard or ketchup.
  • i dont think so, i think ketchup is okay
  • I like my hot dogs plain and then I get to add my condiments (e.g. ketchup, relish, etc.)