• More TV and movie questions
      Ask some to show me what you like and I'll see what I can do a little later
  • interesting ones
      What do you consider interesting?
  • More "Harry Potter" and "Can I Get Pregnant" questions. They are so unrepresented. Oh, and "Jesus Christ" questions, too. So I can have a laugh.
  • the kind you ask
  • OMG! Really ?( I know this is a recycled question. And please understand this isn't directed at you, Linda, but ...) Haven't people asked every possible "Jesus" & bible question there is to ask yet ? How many answers can there be? It's gotten to the point where we've seen (no offense intended) so many religious people argue their beliefs and still disagree, that they've asked for non believers to voice opinion, then become indignant when the non- believers stand up for themselves. I may have opened a can of worms, but shouldn't we all have a voice ? There, my rant is over and now to answer your question ... FUN questions, the kind we can laugh about.
  • Fun question, no religion, no exam, and no dumb questions!