• I posted this childs joke a few months ago: Why was 6 afraid of 7?
      Because 789. Seven's always been my lucky number. But I'm seeing 9 as fairly lucky as well in this scenario!
    • Anoname
      Lol. Is it getting hot in here again?
      I'll admit in all my many years I've never seen that joke from this perspective before!
      But in this scenario I think the joke should start why was 6 jealous of 7. Especially since 6 is so often intimately paired with 9. I bet you never thought math could be this fun!
    • Anoname
      There's a reason so many people love the number 69.
    • B.H. Wilson
      Back in 8th grade I had this hot math teacher ----------- she had this great algebra.
  • Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec You may curtsey......
    • Anoname
      I don't get it.
      Oh, octal! NOW I get it! That took a few minutes! If it had been Base 16 or base 32 I think I'd have caught on more quickly.
  • After a talking sheepdog gets all the sheep in the pen, he reports back to the farmer: "All 40 accounted for." "But I only have 36 sheep," says the farmer. "I know," says the sheepdog. "But I rounded them up."
  • I wish I was your differential equation ¬†homework... because then I'd be really hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
      What would I be wearing? LOL
    • LobotomyClub
      Your thinking cap.
      Lol good answer! I have so many! Which style do you prefer? Favorite color?
    • LobotomyClub
      Do you have one that's pink and squiggly like this?: https://tinyurl.com/y7e9pbpk
      I can't get the link off the side of the page. It keeps going all the way down to the bottom I'm sorry
      but hey this is the virtual world sure I got a hat just like that! I love to wear it when I think especially when I think deeply!
    • LobotomyClub
      Google 'crocheted brain beanie'
      Lol another witty and resolute comment! Like this? https://www.etsy.com/listing/452977580/crochet-pattern-the-brain-beanie?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_c-craft_supplies_and_tools-patterns_and_how_to-other&utm_custom1=3436b95b-72ce-4279-90cb-62da19bbf0f3&gclid=CjwKCAjwrO_MBRBxEiwAYJnDLN5iB9WzukNzcOLBg6CpTg7K1AYBlQ3LzjdfismV8PUn1TWImg54XhoCKyMQAvD_BwE ? I should learn to make that! I kinda liked the pink one! But we don't have a lot of use for a hat here. Is it cold where you live?
      This would be cool for the homeless shelters, too! Thank you! I appreciate you!
  • Common Core math is a joke. Is that what you're looking for?
      Not exactly, but thank you for your input!
  • Those parallel lines have so much in common it's a shame they'll never meet.
  • no, dont know of any
  • There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator.
      so true!! haha
  • A man who was a tourist guide for underground caverns was taking people through and said , this cavern is such and such millions of years old...but he added about 22 years.. someone said, and 22 years? He said, yes, when I began this job 22 years ago it was such and such millions of years old.
      lol
  • There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who do not.
      I just saw that one the other day!! Was it on NCIS? or Criminal Minds? Another good one!! Thank you!
    • bostjan64
      Maybe. I heard it first probably 25 years ago, though, from my math teacher in school. Here's another - A rancher lost his cattle, so he hired a math student to get them back in the barn. At the end of the day, the farmer asked the student how many cattle he returned, and the student said 40. The cattle started to worry, and said, "but I only had 36 head to start!" The math student then reminded the farmer that he was hired to "round them up."
      I posted one similar to this 3rd answer down. Does it frighten you just a little to know you think like me? haha
    • bostjan64
      I wonder if our math teachers had the same math teacher. It's less rare than it sometimes seems.