• I posted this childs joke a few months ago: Why was 6 afraid of 7?
      Because 789. Seven's always been my lucky number. But I'm seeing 9 as fairly lucky as well in this scenario!
    • Anoname
      Lol. Is it getting hot in here again?
      I'll admit in all my many years I've never seen that joke from this perspective before!
      But in this scenario I think the joke should start why was 6 jealous of 7. Especially since 6 is so often intimately paired with 9. I bet you never thought math could be this fun!
    • Anoname
      There's a reason so many people love the number 69.
    • B.H. Wilson
      Back in 8th grade I had this hot math teacher ----------- she had this great algebra.
  • Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec You may curtsey......
    • Anoname
      I don't get it.
      Oh, octal! NOW I get it! That took a few minutes! If it had been Base 16 or base 32 I think I'd have caught on more quickly.
  • After a talking sheepdog gets all the sheep in the pen, he reports back to the farmer: "All 40 accounted for." "But I only have 36 sheep," says the farmer. "I know," says the sheepdog. "But I rounded them up."
  • I wish I was your differential equation ¬†homework... because then I'd be really hard and you'd be doing me on your desk.
      What would I be wearing? LOL
    • LobotomyClub
      Your thinking cap.
      Lol good answer! I have so many! Which style do you prefer? Favorite color?
    • LobotomyClub
      Do you have one that's pink and squiggly like this?: https://tinyurl.com/y7e9pbpk
      I can't get the link off the side of the page. It keeps going all the way down to the bottom I'm sorry
      but hey this is the virtual world sure I got a hat just like that! I love to wear it when I think especially when I think deeply!
    • LobotomyClub
      Google 'crocheted brain beanie'
      Lol another witty and resolute comment! Like this? https://www.etsy.com/listing/452977580/crochet-pattern-the-brain-beanie?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_c-craft_supplies_and_tools-patterns_and_how_to-other&utm_custom1=3436b95b-72ce-4279-90cb-62da19bbf0f3&gclid=CjwKCAjwrO_MBRBxEiwAYJnDLN5iB9WzukNzcOLBg6CpTg7K1AYBlQ3LzjdfismV8PUn1TWImg54XhoCKyMQAvD_BwE ? I should learn to make that! I kinda liked the pink one! But we don't have a lot of use for a hat here. Is it cold where you live?
      This would be cool for the homeless shelters, too! Thank you! I appreciate you!
  • Common Core math is a joke. Is that what you're looking for?
      Not exactly, but thank you for your input!