• God is Love and He created love.
    • MrX
      I don't think that's correct.
    • Rick
      You have a what is purely your choice you believe or you do not believe.
      I believe!
    • Rick
      Linda I know you do believe but I responded to MrX because he said it is not correct then suggested too much Ibuprofen helps. Other words commit suicide.
      I thought he meant it gave him a headache! Lol and I was just lending support / confirmation to your answer
    • Rick
      At You tube I have gotten suicide suggestions many times when talking about Jesus. Thank you for your sister in Christ support.
  • Too much. Ibuprofen helps.
      Do tell!
  • Not at thing, the more you try to figure it out the more confusing it gets
  • 6-24-2017 The word is used with so many meanings that you have to be careful to avoid trick questions and smutty jokes. You will know you are getting near a basic meaning when people start calling you a moron.
  • it's the power of the Universe
    • Jewels Vern
      (deleted)
  • What I know about love is that love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs, love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes and always perseveres according to Scripture.
      I don't know why the newer translations substituted the word love for charity in that scripture but I don't think it means the same thing. And I think the new translation causes confusion because people get it confused with romantic love. Instead of agape love which is what charity is. Still I love that scripture quote! Thank you!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      There's nothing wrong with the substitution. The word charity in Greek is agape, which means love: https://www.thoughtco.com/agape-love-in-the-bible-700675
  • Love is the strongest emotion in the universe. Without love none of us would even be here. Without love the Lord God would have removed us all a long time ago.