• Too funny. There has to be a zipper. LOL
      I'm not trying to get too personal here and you don't have to answer at all if you don't want to. But the way you said there has to be a zipper I'm just curious is it required for the fantasy? The whole knowing what's behind the zipper kind of thing? Or are you just thinking logically that there has to be a zipper there? Personally I'm seeing that crotch cup as an easy access way of getting to the goods while avoiding taking that hot leather outfit off! Although my mouth is watering Just thinking about all those wonderful toys he's got in that utility belt!
    • Anoname
      I think he ment for going to the bathroom. They can't all have filtration systems like Iron-man's suit.
      Why not? We have the technology! Anyway I see no need for a zipper. Removal of codpiece will suffice. But to each their own. Iron Man is hot! I want to be his alloy!
  • I prefer Superman, and yes, Velcro would be nice!!! those thighs! - sigh -
      To each their own, but as far as I'm concerned tights don't even compare to that leather!
      Although the thighs of a dancer are the things some very nice dreams are made of.
  • 7-16-2017 That only depends on who you want him to show it to.
      Or who he wants to show it to I mean ultimately that is what it boils down to. It's only mine in my fantasies.
  • What makes you think Batman's crotch is leather and not skin ... like the rest of us ?? : )
      My crotch is made of the finest silk, woven from the larvae of the mulberry silkworm Bombyx Mori.
      And just how am I supposed to sleep tonight, knowing that ?