• I can send you some sunshine. Yay! hahahahahaha
      Yay! Thank you!
    • Boola Boo
      : ) today was a good news day.
  • Here's some canned sunshine for you. ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YVQ2ci8RQ
      Well I hope somebody enjoys it because I can't watch videos. But it's the thought that counts! I'm smiling because you sent it anyway!
      I saw it! Thank you so much that was cute!
  • No. It has rained because you've not been making others happy.
      I've been looking at your answers for a while now and I have to ask ..... What exactly is your purpose in life "jshm22" ?? Are you here for no other reason than to be an asshole ?? I mean, we all have our sour days when our lives don't seem to go right ,,,, BUT !! You seem like an overly negative sort. Did your mother drop you on your head as an infant ? Or is this a condition that developed after you failed as a human being ???
      The remnants of Cindy have passed and the sun is shining bright in my world again!
  • Be very glad to! It is bright sun here during the day and the heat index is over 110 degrees!
      That's too dang hot man! It got hot enough here I turned the air conditioner on for the first time this year. It didn't work so well I'm going to need to call maintenance. Well maybe next week. It's the holidays and all. I hope your air is working well though.
      MY AC is working well. They are predicting 115 for tomorrow! I have been running my AC fairly regular since March almost steady since May and will run into October and November! It is almost 1 AM and it is still in the lower80s. They said it could get down to 79 by morning.
      Thank God for AC!
  • on it's way just hiding behind that cloud Cheers and HAPPY DAY to you