• Let me put down these 6 as Honorable mention then give you an answer 24 Prison Break Xena A-Team Hercules Walker Again a tie 24 and Prison Break if you had to squeeze 1 of them 24 is the winner
  • Girls und Panzer
      I'd never heard of it so I looked it up sounds like fun!
  • Game of Thrones.
      I've never seen it but I've heard a lot about it
      I saw the first two seasons with my neighbor who has the DVD 's now I'm reading the books.
  • I don't have one. I am opposed to the violence and destruction portrayed in most all "action" shows and movies. Violence begets violence plain and simple.
      Yeah right and all the comedy shows are going to make the world bust out into comedy right?
      Well we can wish anyway!
  • Criminal Minds.
      I really love the original! Gideon, Reid, Morgan and Garcia are my favorites.
    • evj2017
      Nah. I'm definitely a Dr. Spencer Reid fan!!!! Love that guy!
      I didn't like when they made him get addicted to drugs. But yeah that guy's hot!
  • Action in the sense special effects and their photography the first that come to mind are Tora Tora Tora or Saving Private Ryan.
  • i dont watch tv much these days
      I haven't watched TV in 5 years except when I go to my neighbors or when I go to a friend's to watch a ballgame.
  • i really liked cast away when i saw it, i thought it was really funny