• Cheat on my darling hubby.
      Good answer!
  • Deny that Jesus is the true living Son of God who is One with God and the Holy Spirit.
      Great answer! Do you believe they are one in agreement, one in purpose, or one being?
    • Anoname
      All of the above.
    • Supersoftball
      Prove that he exists.
      There's no need for you to jump up in here getting confrontational. If you have an answer to the question post it. Nobody needs to be attacked for what they believe. If you want proof go prove it yourself!
    • ARTICFOX700
      I second this answer
    • Supersoftball
      So when you have no answer you accuse a person of being confrontational. That is about as pathetic as Black college students accusing their English professor of "Micro aggression" because he corrected their use of English on papers that they had turned in.
      Oh, I have answers! PM me... if you're brave enough! And I third this answer
  • As a man, have gay sex. Accept Bruce Jenner as a female. Believe that the Twin Towers were brought down by those airplanes. Believe that Melania is anything more than an ex-prostitute/Russian agent. That we actually landed on the moon.
  • have sex with a female.......ewwwwww go camping......my family loves it........I visited a campsite once, and that was enough.. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE SEE in it? sitting around in the outside? ugh....... attending ANY sporting event of any kind, any place, any where....... sitting thru another Ingmar Bergman movie........considered a genius but his films are so DULL and drab and crappy.....saw 5 of them, and NO MORE!!
  • use drugs
  • Surrender
  • Answer this question seriously.
  • Cheat on my Sweetie.
      Anoname says hello.
  • Blaspheme the Holy Spirit (Mat 12:31,32)