• Yes, but they have to talk about politics instead of religion.
      What do you think about that Trump bloke, then ? Would Jesus forgive his sins ?
      I don't think very much of Trump, and who is this "Jesus" ? I know several, but they pronounce it "Eh-zuss".
      You probably just need to adjust your hearing aid, Gramps. I said "YOU PROBABLY JUST NEED TO ADJUST YOUR HEARING AID, GRAMPS." Oh, forget it.
      No, I don't have AIDEs, why do you ask ?
      Weight loss. Pubic hair loss. A desire to run naked around Canada. All tell-tale signs, my friend.
      I'll call my doctor on Monday .... if I live that long ...
      Best to look for a weekend clinic, if I were you. Hope I have put your mind to rest. Your body will soon follow.....
      I can't find my pulse ... so maybe it's too late .. ..
      Have you left it in your other pants ?
      I'm checking them now ... not sure where to look next ..
      Do you want me to rub my hands all over your body and try to find it ? I could bring my rubber gloves for the dark areas.
      I prefer latex.
      What's the difference ?
      Maybe you should take a trip to that bar where the fellas play rough and ask them.
      Only if you go in with me, holding my hand. Are you man enough ?
      Hey, I'll even introduce you to "Eh-zuss", he'll love you long time.
      I'll get down on my knees right now in readiness.
  • Our interfaith church has both and yes they can, by not judging each others beliefs and finding common ground for relating as friends.
      Atheists come to your church? Just for special programs or do they attend regularly?
  • Of course I have many atheist friends.
  • At first, but then she will inevitably decide your lack of holy grace isnt something she can be around. It's happened a lot. It's a nice message too, from a friend you thought you'd made, you know, "well, youre evil, so I cant associate with you!"
  • i think so
  • Yes...if the religious person has an incorrect view of what Jehovah god wants from us...obedience for our own good. Even a slight disobedience puts a person on Satan's side...the same side as an atheist. (Matthew 7:14) whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.
  • Depends. If one of them thinks the other should convert or have their infidel head chopped off, it could be a problem.