• I have one brother and that is it.
      Older or younger?
    • Rick
      He is a year older.
  • Two older one of each and two younger one of each.
  • One brother.
      Older or younger?
    • Azlotto
      Younger....How about you?
      6 older sisters and one younger brother
    • Roaring
      Wow Linda Joy That's quite a sisterhood! How did your little brother turn out?
  • I suggest you stay out of it.
      That was uncalled for
  • None. I'm an only child.
  • Two sisters. One older and one younger. (Yes - I'm a middle child) The older one is also Christian but my younger sister is an Atheist.
      "The middle child might rebel to get attention." Does that sound like you much? LOL!
    • Anoname
      Nope. I've never felt the need for attention, and I don't react to peer pressure either.
      Right, that's why you fight at the drop of a hat and spent half your childhood in the principal's office.
    • Anoname
      I only started 2 of the over 300 fights I've had. In every case the other guy wanted to look tough by beating up someone they thought they could beat. To look at me you'd NEVER guess I'm an outstanding fighter. They choose me to appear tough but always ended up looking black and blue. I didn't fight for peer pressure - I also never backed away from the challenge.
  • a twin sister and two brothers
      How tall is your sister?
    • pearllederman
      same as me, 4ft5
      That's so cool! What about your brothers? Older or younger? And how tall are they?
    • pearllederman
      one older, one younger, the younger is tall while the older is short
  • Officially 6, unofficially 11
      Brothers or sisters? Older or younger?
  • I'm sure I've answered this before. have 5 sisters (had two brothers who died)
      I'm sorry for your loss.
    • Roaring
      The 4 year old I never knew died before i was born. And my older Bro love him more now than I did when he was around. Sad that my judgements got in the way.
  • I have One Sister.
  • I have an older brother that passed away in 1990, and an older sister still alive.
  • i have a twin sister, two brothers and a half sister
  • There were 8 of us,, I was the 6th. 4 of each
  • Just one now, the rest disowned me. It's reciprocal.