• Love to have some! Do you deliver?
      Keeping it virtual man. Besides I don't even have a vehicle.
      Virtual is usually no fun. You could take a taxi, bus, or airplane!!! LOL
      Virtual can be extremely fun if you do it right! Surely it's got to be some fun or you wouldn't keep coming back here everyday to answer questions, right? I'm on SSI and trying to save for a vehicle and a computer.
      Here, enjoy your hot cocoa and cookies!
      Hey that was pretty good hot chocolate and cookies and there were enough marshmallows on top!
      It's always just right in the virtual world. Lol
  • Sure but with a vehicle how do you get around, better question Where do you Live? Here in New York City I could deliver being I have no vehicle either what's your scenario
      I live on the southside of Birmingham, Alabama Homewood area. They have a nice city bus system here. Unfortunately, I live on a small mountain and I'm not able to get to the bus stop because of my previously broken and now arthritic ankles. I get around mostly with the help of a few precious Church family members and my VA therapist.
      But enough of that! Here's some hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy!
  • ooooooooo yes, but ONLY if you have marshallows or marshmallow CREME in/on it!!!!!!!
      of course! I can't mess it up in the virtual world!
  • That's a hot drink. You will be banded from the Free Mason temple practices.