• I have more than one but the first one as a child: At the beach, I used to like to take a running leap onto the swing, on my stomach and swing back and forth. One fateful day I lept toward the swing and went right over onto the sand and broken glass. I landed chin first. If you look just under my chin you will see a long scar.
      Ouch!
    • Boola Boo
      I don't remember much but that won't ever leave me.
  • when i was visiting siblings i tripped over a garage step and hit my forehead hard, for the next two wks all i heard from people was why i was walking around with a black eye, was so glad when it finally healed up
  • I have always been asked about my massive neck scars. Well, I tell people who ask. I say two big guys knocked me out and cut me from ear to ear. This is horrible sounding, but it is the truth. Well, sort of -------- actually they were doctors doing some early brain scan fluid injection thing. It was 1957 and this was an early treatment procedure.
  • When I was about 8 or 9, I was doing a stupid trick on my Schwinn, and somehow the handle bars twisted, the bike flipped, and the front metal fender jabbed me on the inside of my upper thigh. I bled like crazy, but didn't say anything to my parents, and I still have a scar in the shape of the very tip of that fender, which I believe it almost a "V" shape.
    • B.H. Wilson
      Cool.
      I have a scar from the bike chain on the inside of my right calf. Used to have a burn scar from a motorcycle exhaust as well, but it went away.