• I'm not attracted to women, but I think interracial (black and white) women (and men) with hazel eyes are beautiful! and if they had green eyes I think they'd be even more attractive but I've never actually seen that. I also think very dark skin is attractive, especially with white clothing. Although I've only ever dated mostly white men. For me it's more important who they are than what they look like.
    • Natz
      Most definitely is it more important who the person is. This is not based on after you met them and weither you want a relationship with them or not. It is just general on first appearance.
      Right. There was a post the other day about blue eyes and black hair. I also think on women red hair and green eyes are attractive.
    • Natz
      Lol. I was hoping someone will say ginger or red hair with blue eyes. Lol. Cus that is me. Whahaha.
      That too, that to!
  • I don't discriminate, they are all equal to me.
  • Definitely girls with ginger or red hair with blue eyes are the most attractive. Fancy a shag?
    • Natz
      Whaha. 😂😂😂 No thanks, but I'm sure that is the only reason you answered that. Lol
      Yes, you are correct. And because it made me smile. Do you like Muppets with orange hair and big googly eyes?
    • Natz
      Lol
      Is that a maybe?