• You are.
    • sami123qa
      IT
      No seriously. Anoname who do you aspire to become? I have mixed feelings about the welfare systems. I think we need a return to neighbors helping neighbors. And Christians helping the poor, widowed and disabled. I don't think it's the government's jobs to support half the country in exchange for their votes. I really need to try and do that sleeping thing again. I'd like to be able to go to the family history center tomorrow.
      Linda Joy impersonating Mr. Pants: Mouth drops open Blink! Blink blink Runs away!
    • Anoname
      I've had my own homeless ministry before. I'd literally go under the bridges where they'd stay, try to get them de-toxed and then reunite them with their families.
      I only just saw this. That's admirable. I wouldn't feel qualified to do detox. One of my girls is on soboxone.
  • helping people find meditation
  • My passion in life is to add excellent knowledge to my trainees. Life is so brief as well as we need to make great on it every min of the day. The Life Mentoring Institute uses a vast array of country wide as well as internationally-accredited life mentoring programs. Discover the program that is best for you via Online sites if just what you truly wish to make with your life.
  • Lord Jesus.
  • To know more truth about the Lord Jesus and teach others of His infinite love. Not the lies of the church and man.
  • I had a job I loved and lived in the only place way from the beach I was happy at. Now I am making plans for assisted living in a place I can't stand on any level. My passion is getting back the the beach. I don't want to die in this state. When I take my last breath I hope it is salty air with the sound of a fog horn in the background.
  • Making lots of money Fetish & Swingers Clubs & Lifestyle TV /TS Clubs Nudist Clubs & Beaches Having lots of threesomes & having fun at orgies working out martial arts owning a big house living near the seaside target practice good food travelling the world owning my own nightclub having a massive libary
      What martial arts do you study? What sort of target practice? What kind of food is your passion? Where do you want to travel to? What kind of books (other than porn) in your library?
      You are a person none-the-less why would I not want to know about you? Maybe I'm just looking for whatever it is we have in common.
  • i like answersites, i'll get on yahoo answers and help kids out with their family problems