• You are.
    • sami123qa
      IT
      No seriously. Anoname who do you aspire to become? I have mixed feelings about the welfare systems. I think we need a return to neighbors helping neighbors. And Christians helping the poor, widowed and disabled. I don't think it's the government's jobs to support half the country in exchange for their votes. I really need to try and do that sleeping thing again. I'd like to be able to go to the family history center tomorrow.
      Linda Joy impersonating Mr. Pants: Mouth drops open Blink! Blink blink Runs away!
    • Anoname
      I've had my own homeless ministry before. I'd literally go under the bridges where they'd stay, try to get them de-toxed and then reunite them with their families.
      I only just saw this. That's admirable. I wouldn't feel qualified to do detox. One of my girls is on soboxone.
  • helping people find meditation