• The difficult thing is if they make noise after you've gone to bed. Other than that, Mr Pants likes a fresh audience.
      Definitely a disturbance! Most places have rules for keeping peace at night, but night terrors don't always follow the rules and you can't really fault a body for that!
  • In my teenage years I went to prison for five years. I did not know any of the other convicts, but I had read about a few of the more notorious ones in the newspapers. 80% of guys on my Wing had committed murder and were serving life sentences, which in England meant between 10 and 20 years at their ages. The most difficult part was sensing when things were going to get violent and making sure I disappeared pretty smartish.
      Ironically, I was locked up in a detention home on july fourth 1976 our country's major Bicentennial independence celebration. With murders, but definitely NOT comprable! I had run away from home at 15 trying to keep myself safe. I understand about learning to sense 'a disturbance in the force' so to speak as I grew up with Alcoholics.
      What were you in for, Beaker?
  • In high school I was an exchange student and lived with a foreign family for 3 weeks. I became homesick.
      No doubt! But how exciting!
  • Went on 2 research projects, we were a team of 10 people, who only had one thing in common the study of the project. Trying to not insult them was the hardest Especially when I got the call to make dinner with a guy from Boston. I come from New York, everything I wanted to do he rejected luckily the leader of the project took over. Nothing against Boston but different ways of doing things were the toughest part with all of them.
      Not sure I wanna go out with someone who doesn't know the difference between a party and a potty! Lol jk
    • Rick
      Thank you for the thumbs up. As I said before it would be nice if I could do that on a reply.
  • I was in work rehab from fall 1994 to spring 1995 after 1993 back surgery put me as disabled. I was in a housing for drug abusers and other criminal activity, plus mental patient behavior. The most difficult was to sleep there and clean up others people's messes there. I did however make some friends there before it was over.