• The difficult thing is if they make noise after you've gone to bed. Other than that, Mr Pants likes a fresh audience.
      Definitely a disturbance! Most places have rules for keeping peace at night, but night terrors don't always follow the rules and you can't really fault a body for that!
  • In my teenage years I went to prison for five years. I did not know any of the other convicts, but I had read about a few of the more notorious ones in the newspapers. 80% of guys on my Wing had committed murder and were serving life sentences, which in England meant between 10 and 20 years at their ages. The most difficult part was sensing when things were going to get violent and making sure I disappeared pretty smartish.
      Ironically, I was locked up in a detention home on july fourth 1976 our country's major Bicentennial independence celebration. With murders, but definitely NOT comprable! I had run away from home at 15 trying to keep myself safe. I understand about learning to sense 'a disturbance in the force' so to speak as I grew up with Alcoholics.
  • In high school I was an exchange student and lived with a foreign family for 3 weeks. I became homesick.
      No doubt! But how exciting!