• You have a 3/3 chance of being sent back in a leaky boat. But perhaps if you call Jesse Jackson, he will make some people weep with a soul-stirring speech about your tragedy and...nah!!! You better stay there. Drink some more of that camel urine beer you made last night. That oughta change your perspective! (Or make you go blinder than hand puppetry can cause, but life is a risk.
      You think you are smart, but it was crocodile urine beer. Completely different flavour--less sandy and more salty--and WAY more difficult to collect. Have you ever grabbed a female crocodile by it's flaccid penis and tried to extract the urine before any sexual arousal takes place. (on the part of the crocodile, that is). Life ain't no risk, life is a ring-ding.
  • You might want to dye your hair black to make your story more believable first. That red hair is a dead give away...
      98 % of North Koreans have black hair, 1 % have brown hair, 1.2 % have no hair and 0.8 % have red hair, like mine. You do the Math. My chance of a Green card must be 85-25 at least. I have a diploma in modern languages and nuclear fusion. Will you put in a few good words to Donald for me, please? I'll reward you accordingly.
      Yes I agree, I most certainly will, and I'll bet you don't !! ....
      What kind of reward are you seeking from my tanned, muscular, lithe, nubile body?
  • I can get you in. 😉
      What's it going to cost me?
      I hadn't considered that! What are you offering?
      And I guess this would establish that you are NOT the same person as Mr. Pants as you once claimed.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      LOL. Oh did he?? mm.. I had been thinking he and..... oh but that couldn't be.. Hey Linda, how did you post an emoticon? Is that actually a jpeg you managed to post viewably here?
      It's on my tiny texting screen next to the space bar. 😀
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Oh,lol, you answered! (I was below, trying to figure it out...and failing.)
      @Linda: How does a pair of warm, cat-fur lined pyjamas, green and yellow striped, sound?
      Like I may need to break out my noise cancelling headphones! No seriousy, if it makes you feel good wear it!
      Or were you offering that as payment? Lol! It's a little warm for this area, actually! we have a very short winter, occasionally we get a snow flurry or two but it seldom sticks.
      I do believe we have a new member to our comical, wacky group of misfits - Welcome Linda Joy !! You seem to fit right in. : )
      It's the peer pressure!!! It's intense, Ice Man! If I REALLY fit in I would have commented on THIS: "(I was below, trying to figure it out... and failing.)" No! No, I won't sully my virtue! But it's really not easy to resist when they set me up like that!
      Who's setting who up? I think Linda is pulling more than just our plonkers.
      I meant setting me up with jokes. What did you think I meant?
  • TESTING.... Well CSS doesn't work, bb/code doesn't do it. You must have some sort of magical powers. *shrug* It's really too bad we don't have the use of bb/code here, because I can really do some stuff when unleashed. (It's true. *hand grabs Mr Pants' horn he was blowing*)(Ow!)(Yea I'm not sure how you should take that one either)
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Oh waits, I know what you must be doing. *tries a few* ...Nope, I cant finds the magic keyboard symbols either *gives up* *calls AA sponsor to see if he'd like to go get a drink*
      (Using my best Irish accent) Always after me Lucky Charms! 🍀SHHHH!!! Magical powers are classified information! I can't afford the exposure! As for the rest, I think I'll just let that slide! 💦
      And you were posting while I was! Lol
      All we need now is Captain Meow doing his postings and the trilogy will be complete.