• I can well understand your excitement, I saw his stellar questions and thought to myself .... "His questions are every bit as great as his music to puke by ! ". ... What ? Yes, that was the sound of me puking.
      Is "puke" an American word for "dance"? It must be and I get where you are coming from, my pedal-to-the-metal friend. Dean is surely the greatest talent to come out of America since Neil Young. I feel I can really connect with his psyche and his way of seeing the world. A pure master and genius of his time and up there alongside Springsteen, Bieber and Miley Montana in terms of greatness. Let's thank our Lucky Stars we have lived in this iconic era.
      Actually, not that I want to correct you butt ..... Neil Young is Canadian, and younger than Dean, and as for the rest ... B.B.King still out shines them all .. even from his grave !
      I thought she was a tennis player.
    • Nosmo King
      Neil Young is about 10 years older than Dean Friedman. (Neil Young born November 12, 1945, Dean Friedman born May 23, 1955).Which Dean are you referring to, Ice Man?
      Dean Hogopian.... was a DJ in the early 60's. B.B. King still out shines them all ...
    • Nosmo King
      I've never heard of Dean Hogopian. Is (or was) he Canadian?
      Yes, he is /was Canadian (most likely passed away by now , or staring at the wall with a blank expression at the old folks home). I'm not sure what city he actually started out in, but he was a top DJ in Montreal at the time.
  • Who is Dean?
      Only the greatest American singer/songwriter ever.....Mr. Dean Friedman. Here on Answerbag with us mere mortals. Can you believe it? I am his number two fan.
      You're not being mean are you? You really admire this guy?
      Not being mean to Dean. Yes, I love his songs (well, five of them).
    • Dean Freakman
      Hello beaker. Are you still on Similar Worlds? Guess who is there now?
      Nice to meet you, Dean!
  • Not particularly.
  • Who is Dean?
    • Dean Freakman
      I am Dean.
  • Is Dean excited to be here?
      If I could ask questions, I would ask him. I miss you, Linda.
      Aww that's sweet! I missed you too! Can you answer questions?