• On the old AB I used to have multiple accounts & answer my own questions with different characters (all from Red Dwarf). I used to recreate scenes from Red Dwarf in comment threads. One such thread ran to over 80 comments, all posted by me under about 6 or 7 different identities & it took me over 3 hours to complete. I often used to have arguments with myself, it was much more fun than arguing with other members.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      :D Nice!
    • Hogey the Roguey
      Do you remember me from the old AB? My first account was `Legion`. After I posted 500 questions with that identity I opened multiple accounts (Smeghead, Dave Lister, Cat, Kryten, Olaf Petersen, Todhunter, Killcrazy, Baxter, Talkie Toaster & various other characters & names from Red Dwarf).
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      I love Red Dwarf. But I was not a member of AB before. I only joined just recently.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      lol @ Talking Toaster! I remember that.
  • Depends on the question. If you'd ask what's my favorite color, I wouldn't be able to decide.
    • Hogey the Roguey
      Just say `Red`(as in `Dwarf`).
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Is it perhaps pumpkin orange?
  • I would ask myself "what's in it for me". If I liked my answer, I would indeed respond to it in a favourable way. Your questions are like cream cakes.....naughty, nice and full of cream. Like young women. But none that I know. Unfortunately.
  • NO ! Oh wait, I just did. DAMN !
  • Maybe. : )
  • Maybe. It would depend on the question.