• The LPGA follows a different tour schedule than the PGA. Rarely will you see both sexes play together (very rarely, in fact has there been anyone other than Annika Sorenstam that one time?) But while golf is not a co-educational sport, still, the womens game attracts a lot of men, secretively watching it on the TV, admiring the ladies fine squatting skills, oh I mean PUTTING skills, of course. Michelle Wie used to do some fine squatting on the green (um..putting). Paula Creamer was a hot babe! Oh, I mean golfer. (No, I mean babe. She's the one in that picture that looked like she was kissing a glass....um...well, not a trophy. (actually it was fairly large, maybe it was a trophy) (only her and it know what she did with it once she got it home). Well, so you can tell Mr Pants is an admirer of the way a woman's ass juts out as she shakes and shimmies, getting ready for her swing (Golf! What a sport. *blink*) Okay, that's all I got.
      Yep, thanks for clearing that one up for me. Sounds like, after thinking about golf, you are going to need to clear one up as well.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      *Scottish* Oh it's not too far to the green from here, lad!! N' you know...if you dont get a hole in one, you can just dribble around the cup, until you're done with your balls! Ah. Fine sport, 'golf. Hittin yer balls with a stick. It dont git any bitter thin thet.
      That sounded more like a Yorkshire accent. Ee by gum.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      yea, it's kind of hard to recreate these things typing (In my head it was brilliant though!!!! OH it was grand!! (See you cant hear it can you? (the accent). I was doing a Mongolian then.
      Sounds more like an Australian.