• My look-a-like.
  • Let's see.... Linda told me you are. But long ago, there was that guy in high school who looked exactly like me and did bad things. (Oh yea, he carved pictures in the bathroom wall *gasp* and put spitballs on the ceiling till it was coated with them *shock*, drilled a hole through my french book (it was a sexual frustrated teen thing, and the french teacher's legs, you know). But I never did anything wrong, it was him. (It was! He looked just like me. It was unnerving and weird, and everybody kept telling me about it.)
      He said, not me, but probably he was joking. I didn't believe it, but I was tempted to post it as a question! Lol
  • Emo Philips
  • There was another recruit in boot camp and the CC's would sometimes get us confused. And I've been told when I was a teenager I looked like Linda Blair, but she has Brown eyes and mine are green. But I'm much much older now!
    • Anoname
      From The Exorcist. Before the pea soup I hope.
      Lol I hope so! There was a girl at one school who would actually go as far as she could away from me when we passed in the hall.
      Who is your doppelganger?