• (Neil Young) "Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster..." One time I saw a man guzzle what seemed like 2 gallons of beer, and he ate quite a bit of popcorn, and at some point the inevitable purging ensued.... He fire-hosed all over the radio (which was the real disaster) (Hey, it was a party, and he puked on our music and killed it!)(We strung him up in an apple tree, of course.) (come to think of it, we oughta check on him soon. He may still be up there. ...Um..how long has it been since 1983?) Well anyway, he was like a human fire hydrant. You know when they unscrew the plug and it just gushes out mercilessly? Yea. Pretty horrifying. Seing all that beer go to waste.
      Beer and popcorn is a poor choice. I prefer beer and cop porn.
  • Listening
      Why is this question not in the question feed?
      Didn't even realize this was under the 'magic' category, still I guess listening holds more real 'magic' than any of the so called magic tricks.
      I want to be magic. I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile. I want to be a friend of elves and live in a tree. Or under a hill. I want to marry a moonbeam and hear the stars sing. I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic.
      You already are!
  • I juggle scarves to thunderous applause.
      While people are still wearing them?