• I will believe it, if and when it occurs.
      Come again?
  • I expect to die and find that what I secretly expected, or even feared, became real, just because I expected it (it's a physics thing) ( or a worry). ....Though according to belief in reincarnation, supposedly we come back a little more evolved each time. And Mr Pants would like to be a larger stuffed animal next time...especially down there *blink* (My legs, I mean. I currently have none! (Um..what did you think meant??) .....But if I cant come back as the Toys R Us Giraffe, then I might like to reincarnate as a hippy musician in the 60's. Mark Farner perhaps. Or a Beatle. Maybe a stoned Grateful Dead guitarist. NOT that I'm wishing to have lots of meaningless sex with strange young women who idolize me and would piss themselves at even getting to touch my comb! (Why would I want that?) No, I just want to be a hippy rock star, and ***k lots of young women who throw their panties at me as I play, and have wet copiously erotic dreams about me at night, and...oops. *blink*
  • 4-17-2017 People who don't believe in God will believe anything.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Actually the opposite is true. We've found that the population is roughly split into a segment whose brains are just made to "follow", and a segment who question things for themselves. Believers..believe! (SO much so that they can't even conceive of anyone not being that way, and this causes them to erroneously conclude that atheism is a belief system. But it's not. It's the absence of one.
    • Jewels Vern
      There's one now! See what I mean?
  • Some do, some don't.
  • No human has ever been able to re-create life after death...So there can be only ONE identity that can...Jehovah God...and HE does not do that...at this time... But he WILL...soon !.