• I've never played pool on a computer before. Even so I can't remember the last time I played a game of pool!
  • Hahahaha I had to laugh when I saw that you play 8 ball at miniclip. I've been playing 8 ball there for a while. I wonder if we haven't already played against each other ? I usually sign out and play as a guest, I usually have more fun and find better players who don't have that "My shit doesn't stink" attitude. I am "twomore", as in - how many beer do you want ... I'll try and find you there. : ) I just tried, but I guess we both have to be there at the same time to create a friends link.
      I would love to play you one day, my friend. What with your driving, entertaining your lady friend, your busy social life and your foot-stool making empire, plus being an Answerbag legend, I am surprised, but delighted, that you find the time to play miniclip 8 ball. I did not realize until recently, when I was watching the Mosconi Cup on TV and they had a camera above the table, that the dimensions of the table are accurate. Small world. Happy cueing and see you, hopefully soon, for a rack or two.
      Yes the dimensions are accurate to a 4 by 8 table , so any shot that you can do on a real table can also be performed on the miniclip table. I don't much care for "ball in hand" rules (I think of them as sissy rules) but the game is free, so we can't complain. I'm on my way out the door shortly and will be out for about 2 & 1/2 hrs. If you leave an open browser on miniclip, I'll try to find you when I get back..
      I am always very wary of leaving anything open where you are concerned.
      ...And rightly so ....
  • Sure Rack em up. Call your shot.