• I enjoy the fact it keeps spammers off my patch.....
      Don't you just hate it when the bastards keep on your patch !! ..
      Depends on my mood, I guess....
    • nickericalan
      Registered Passports, work visa and DL for UK, USA, EU, and Schengeng Countries. We are providing authentic and genuine services such as authnetic Student visas, working visa, business visa, expired visa issues, registered drivers licenses, Registered and authentic passports of over 70 countries. entry/exit visas of all types, biometric passports, school certificates of top universities in the US, UK, Canada and Australia and many others (we have over 3000 templates on file). We also provide admission into universities and offer scholaship to students all over the world. We also provide jobs and work permit in Europe, Canada and the US .ID cards. Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels, High School Diplomas , TESOL, TEFL, IELTS, CELTA, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT, Novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates , Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages all designed to look 100% identical to the original with all chip and government sensors 100% genuine. Email: topsecretsolutions@gmail.com Watsapp: +447758193156 Website: http://traveldocs.webs.com/
  • Well....everyone loves their own brand, don't they? .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY4Ytj0itGo
      ... (light Scottish accent ) "Well, that was krap !!" Hahahahaha
    • Dustysoul
      Really? I have still to meet someone that likes when they are smelly
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      My father had, not bad hygiene, but no hygiene. And when confronted about it, he explained that "some people have SMELLY body dirt" but he believed HE didn't. (But he did.) (..I never should have admitted this.) ...Also I met a guy who would sleep with a fan on himself, even in winter, and come to find out, if you don't bathe, your pores won't be able to breathe, and the normal perspiration the body constantly does (about a pint a day) will feel yicky, so the fan was helping him feel a little better. He at least had medical reasons for his appalling lack of cleanliness, but still). ...Sometimes you learn things you could have gone your whole life without knowing, eh?
      If I was rich and famous, I would certainly entertain the idea of sleeping with a different fan on me every single night of my life....
  • No, but feel free to munch away ... - http://www.canstockphoto.com/plate-with-shit-21675713.html
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Hey! How did you get a picture of my supper? (...You know what I had to go through to prepare that meal? Oh! I had to get a plate. I had to get a fork. And other stuff. *blink* (Mr Pants hates cooking. Cooking's hard.)
      Plus, all your ingredients are kept in separate compartments, scattered around your country-house kitchen.....
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      lol *hangs head* It's true!
      Chin up, mate.....
  • Now, just in case this was actually a serious question, then I apologize to Jen for all the jokes and suggest try posting it again. And you could post it also at Yahoo Answers, which has a wide array of categories and many people who live to provide serious replies to every little question one could have. As for me, I cant stand it when I stink, but mainly because I wouldn't want anyone else to know I'd let that happen; although it's also because of what I said about that guy with the fan on himself (it doesn't FEEL good to be icky).
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Come to think of it I've had a girlfriend or two who got turned on when Mr Pants's armpits would get a little ripe. Pheromones you know.. Hey, maybe that's it! Your own brand pleases you because you're auto erotic? :D (That could save a lot of trouble!) Mr Pants likes to look in the mirror sometimes *feigns humility* But I try not to get fresh with myself because I'm already half blind as it is.
      You've had a girlfriend....?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      LOL! Well...I haven't got a lot of money, but...a couple twenties can go a long way in the city. *shifty look* You're not a cop are ya?
      If I was, would I say "yes"....?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      *gets all nervous* I just give them the money to be charitable. The bj's are en entirely separate issue! um, your honor. (That oughta work, right?)
      Take him down.....