• I would ask Him to make me young and rich. I'd like to pose a profound question that would seem just the thing for such a situation, but let's be honest, I'd want a favor! ---> make me young and rich!
      If I ever find Him, I will put a good word in for you....
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      :) Thank you Beaker.
      $500.....
  • Why he takes the good and leaves the evil to create more Chaos and Havoc on this world. Seems like a bad game plan on his part.
      Why do game plans have to be good....?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      It depends which God you chose, Nunya. You ever watch the PBS series "The Power of Myth"? (with Bill Moyers interviewing Joseph Campbell, a very wise man who wrote a text book for schools about Mythology). (Google that on you tube. It's very deep.) Anyway...Cambell says all religions have a life cycle, they start out being thought of as reality, then are reduced to myth status when the next religion replaces it. This process has been going on throughout human history. Thus he concludes, religions are all myths (concocted by humans to alleviate fears of death and insignificance) (and for governments to use for social control and war excusery, yadda), so he says, why not pick one that suits you? Not the one that just happens to be closest geographically, and in time? For my taste, Bhuddism seems appealing because it has no concept of good and bad (and so no judgmentality). All just is, and needs to be (thus all is good). Or Hinduism which is similar but you get to live recurring lifetimes till you become God. That would be nice! ...But yea, Christianity is kind of brutal in its dogma, its judgmentality, it's use for warring (Cambpell's school text lists it as one of the "warrior religions"). And I have a problem with it saying only 144,000 people will be saved from eternal burning, which the remaining 12 billion will be subjected to for not being good enough (what kind of forgiving, all loving God wouldn't just extinguish them? Yikes) So I'm gonna go with a fusion of Bhuddism and Hinduism, where all is okay, and I'm a young God-to-be, who couldn't screw that up no matter what I do! Nice!
  • What's George Burns really like?
      Is he the guy who played Hannibal Smith in The A Team...?
  • `Do you really exist? Or not? Lots of people have been wondering that for quite some time.`
      How would you expect someone standing in front of you to answer that question...?
  • How does Teflon stick to the pan?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Tentatively! :D ..............Okay, wait, I'll look...Ah! "Teflon is very slippery, because of a layer of electronegative fluorine atoms on its exterior (which try to repel materials in close contact.) To stick to the pan, it is physically bonded to surfaces, not chemically, almost like velcro." .............
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Oh um....forgot this was actually a question for GOD! LOL Well, you can worship me if you'd like, but I am painfully liberal, so..mm (well, everyone's got a FEW faults right? )
    • Hardcore Conservative
      I think you're wrong. I believe that it's actually magic that makes it stick.
  • "Were you Drunk?!"
      Hic.