• Yes, because PJ's bunch up around the joints and cut off circulation.
      And make those glory holes less accessible....
  • Yes it's good to know that sleeping naked increases growth hormone
  • Sleeping naked allows the body to breath easier. I have been a nudist for many years and have likewise slept nude for many years.
  • Sometimes I do when I can't fall asleep and it is a lot better. It is just really awkward when you need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
  • Yes, but I wear a shirt to keep my shoulders warm.
      You have beautiful, slender shoulders....
  • Yes. I'm always sleeping in the nude because I like remain loose, not tight.
  • 3-29-2017 Yes, because it's such a drag trying to get them off when you want to make lust.
  • Yes, and I go Commando too.
      Where do you keep your weapons....?
    • Anoname
      PLANNING A HOME INVATION ARE YOU?!
      Not after watching "Don't Breathe" last night.......
  • Mr PantsFellDown can't wear PJ's, because they fall down. (I dont know why.) (I wear them pulled half way down like pants are supposed to be worn. It's not MY fault! *sigh* ......Anyway it's best to sleep nude, in case in the night you suddenly find a naked woman is hovering over your bed. ........................ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw6hdhVw48Y
      Ain't that a scene from The Exorcist...?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Oh I hope so!
  • Nope... I have no bed buddy and it's too cold here to sleep nude. Even in summer, I wear sleep shorts and tshirt.
    • Roaring
      I learned from a Swedish woman that the best way to keep warm even solo is nude where your body heat heats the air around your body. A good blanket(s) or feather comforter(or two) is key.
      A Swedish woman who wanted to get him naked! Lol no, its true.
  • Yes I always either sleep in the nude or all dressed in pink. In fact I'm always either nude or dressed head to toe in bright pink and wearing bright pink glasses and a bright pink headband.
      What is your favourite colour...?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      lol
  • Makes it harder for the aliens to suck me out of the bed at night.
      I have a good comeback somewhere.....
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      em...hmm... hoo boy. *blink* ..And you DON'T want to make it hard to get sucked! (oops)(I was trying so hard not to do that) (Those pesky aliens anyway! Always probing and penetrating....the atmosphere, to study us ....with their probing and tying you up in restraints *loosens collar, feeling a bit warm* ..And whats with turning the cows inside out by the way? That's just rude! A good guest should NEVER treat your farm animals like a pair of socks. Yeesh!
    • Roaring
      Like strumming an instrument, the cadence of phrases.......
  • When it gets hot I do. The fan works better that way.
  • I used to. But after a friend died in a house fire while looking for his PJ's before escaping; I no longer do. I prefer sleeping in an Arab thobe though. As unlike PJ's it does not bunch up around joints and gives a better sleep too.
  • Yes, I always find night clothing to get in the way and bunch up.
      Get in the way of what? Do tell.
    • Scotslass
      Sleeping - what else are you suggesting you naughty man ;)
  • Yep, I get very comfy. :)
  • Of course, it is a relaxing feeling.