• Geez ... I was sure the red flowing cape and the big "S" on my chest was a dead give-away !! : )
      ...and is your underwear on the outside of your pants...?
      Yes of course, it stays cleaner that way.
      You are so smart and level-headed....
    • Death's daughter
      An awesome person
      Y'all cracked me up that day! I laughed again now re-reading it! Thank you.
  • A very nice one.
      How do you know....?
  • A giving person -- I'm always giving people crap.
      Without crap, where would we all be...?
  • The kind of guy your mom will warn you about, with a dreamy look on her face.
      Johnny Depp, then.......
  • Well on the one hand I'm grumpy and tired, but on the other hand I'm a helluva guy, funny, talented, and if I weren't me, I'd have to marry me. (Oh, after what I did to myself? Afraid so, yup. *blink blink*
      I would consider myself very lucky to be married to you, my intelligent, creative, sexy, unique friend.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Oh lol. :D I gladly accept your proposal! Where will we live? Your place, mine, or do we need to get an entirely new place (with room enough for your loom, airplane hanger, polo ponies, classic car collection which you may or may not have stolen from Jay Leno, and the voluminous wine collection you say is "necessary'?) ...... I should warn you though...Captain Meow will not give up the spot next to my pillow easily, and he does snore a bit (but that's how I know he's there) (and which end of him is facing me...an ability which becomes more significant when you're going to kiss your soft furry friend, but need to be sure) ........................You know, I miss posts sometimes now because I no longer get e-mails from AB (it's a long story about stupidity, and marbles and ceiling wax.....things a talking walrus might say to oysters on a walk.) (Okay, I screwed up :( )
  • Caring, curious, outgoing, patriotic, spiritual, creative, crafty, funny, resourceful, adaptable, resilient, brave, thrifty a little arrogant (unfortunately but I'm trying to do better) impulsive. I try to be good, but I'm not very good at it. I'm a server, cook (but not a chef) damaged but not broken, I don't have much, but I'm willing to share what I have. I'm an amateur teacher, veteran, sister, mother and grandma. That was not easy! But since y'all don't know me yet I wanted to be as thoughtful and honest as I can on this one. Oh yeah, I'm also an insomniac, And I have an appointment tomorrow so I need to try and do that sleeping thing now. Wish me luck!
      Good luck my beautiful and enigmatic friend.
      I don't need luck, my kind friend, I'm blessed!
      Maybe I'm not as brave as I used to be.