• I've posted a lot of things that I later regretted, but if you mean like a restaurant review or a product review of something bought at a big box store that I was dissatisfied with, the answer is no. But I do read what others have to say about products they've bought. Sometimes an extra $15 or $20 is the difference between quality and junk.
  • Yes! It was on a place where I love their food. Basically, their portions size kept getting smaller and the prizes kept getting larger. I posted a positive review but negative on the portions/prices. I regretted it after posting. Then about 2 months later I went back and ordered some kids meals. They added back a previously cancelled desert item (pudding) that was included with the kids meal. Now, you could add the pudding but it will cost you an extra dollar more. My regret was immediately GONE!