• Well its January in New England - what do you think? Our lawn is green but nothing blooming or colorful in the garden.
    • Lisa Victoria
      dear its depend on your garden's condition and could you please tell me which type of Groundling you have in your garden...!
  • 1-29-2017 My garden did so poorly that I abandoned it. It turned out my neighbor was raising free range chickens and they were ranging in my garden. I didn't want to cause a fuss by shooting the chickens, so I stopped planting. The neighbor eventually stopped raising chickens, and my brother built a raised bed using my materials so his wife could have a garden to tend, and it is not producing well for her either. That may be because it's warm here: too warm for most winter crops.
  • Very nice but I havent really started planting yet.
  • 3-7-2017 I have a place where I thought it would be nice to grow some roses, just so I could have smelly flowers in the house. But it's not a garden yet.