• My gf - who showed me love and compassion at a moment in my life when I didn't think I deserved it. I will never be able to repay her the love she has shown me and I want her at my side for the rest of my life. Then the three beautiful little children she has given me - the best gifts a man could ask for. My oldest boy - who would walk through obstacles rather than around them and who makes me laugh and gives me gray hairs all at the the same time - and I would never have it any other way. My other son - who is a hugger and sensitive and loving and who makes me feel like a super-hero every day. My daughter - my little princess who has her daddy wrapped around her finger. My day is always brighter when I hear her giggle and see her smile. You take the whole universe from me and as long as you left me with my gf and my kids, I would be the happiest man alive.
    • we are dough
      Is your oldest boy blind....?
    • dorat
      Actually, he sees more clearly at age 7 than do a lot of people who troll on websites. Would it be funnier to you, though, if he was blind?
    • we are dough
      You said he walks thru obstacles.......
    • dorat
      Are you as literal minded as you affect to be? If so, how do you get through a day?
    • Bootsiebaby
      @dorat: Don't interact with the poster of this question. He's a troll, a stalker, a pervert and a sadist who enjoys upsetting innocent people who haven't done anything to him personally.
  • Juicy Lucy.