• We are dough.
    • we are dough
      Is your oldest boy blind....?
    • dorat
    • we are dough
      You said he walks thru obstacles.......
    • dorat
      Are you as literal minded as you affect to be? If so, how do you get through a day?
    • Bootsiebaby
      @dorat: Don't interact with the poster of this question. He's a troll, a stalker, a pervert and a sadist who enjoys upsetting innocent people who haven't done anything to him personally.
    • dorat
      Thanks.
    • Bootsiebaby
      You're welcome, dorat. I joined the original AB to fight trolls and that is what I intend to do on the new AB as well. If you ever have any trouble from trolls, just let me know and I will see what I can do about it. You can count on me. :)
    • dorat
      Thanks very much. I generally have never had a problem, but who needs it? I tend to be a bit overprotective of my kids, I'll be the first to admit that. Still, I found his remark really insulting. I therefore appreciate your kindness.
    • Bootsiebaby
      Have you seen what that troll has done now, dorat? This question originally read "Who do you love?" and now that it has received a few answers he has deliberately altered it to contradict all the answers. I just thought I'd better draw attention to it to save other members being made fools of. I have just changed my own answer to draw attention to what has happened.
    • dorat
      Thanks so much. I appreciate it. "Dough" is a worthless pile of flesh. I will eliminate my answer. Better still, I changed it to reflect the new question.
  • Juicy Lucy.
  • George Thorogood - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tenSy-vzo
  • God who created me
  • My Chippy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqbx5oh5eHQ
      Keep the bandage on tighter, there might be stuff leaking out. : )
  • ATTENTION, FOLKS! This question originally read "Who do you love?" and now that it has received a few answers, the poster (who is the biggest troll on this site) has deliberately altered it to contradict all the answers. I just thought I'd better draw attention to it to save other members being made fools of.
  • I love my BFF. Wish we could spend more time together
  • I can think of one self-righteous bitch.