• Guilty as charged. Well I was not around in the "early days" but six - seven years ago there were a number of adult women being honest and candid with each other about our intimate lives.
    • RareCatch
      Excellent I was there 8 years ago. Dec.20
    • Bootsiebaby
      There is nothing wrong with that, officegirl, in fact I greatly encourage it. That is how we are where I live. However, I suspect the poster of this question is having a go at male chauvinist pigs, not at candid women like us. Lol:)
    • Nosmo King
      You know something, Bootsiebaby? You are absolutely right. I did post this question to have a go at male chauvinist pigs. I admire candid women, I always have done. :)
    • Bootsiebaby
      Good for you, Nosmo. :)
  • Because it was heavily populated by self-righteous, opinionated, sexist jerks, that's why. If you were here between 2011 and 2015, you would have noticed how I used to challenge those types. They were nothing but trolls.
    • Nosmo King
      Thank you, Bootsiebaby. Oh, how I wish we still had the Asker's Pick feature on here. It is obvious which answer I would choose. :)
    • Bootsiebaby
      Thank you, Nosmo. :)
    • Nosmo King
      You're welcome, Bootsiebaby. ;)
    • Bootsiebaby
      :)