• I'm wearing one right now :P
    • Azlotto
      Cool, Thanks, lilylights :)
    • Lovelli Fuad
      Of course. Everyone should own at least 3 pink shirts in their life time.
    • Myang
      what is it for you eh? :^^
  • NO ! Not in the previous, current, or future lifetime. Sounds like something Justin Bieber would wear though. : )
    • Azlotto
      Lol...I owned one (a gift from my girlfriend) back in the 80s when the show "Miami Vice" was airing.
      The closest I ever came was a solid black, Nike t-shirt that had pink writing on it that read "Just do it". I got lots of comments on the shirt but no one ever dared to say a mumbling word about the color of the writing. : )
  • No, I'm a man.
    • Azlotto
      Thanks.
  • Yes. More than one.
    • Azlotto
      Thanks.
  • Im wearing one as we speck. ;)
    • Azlotto
      Ha...I bet you wear it well...Thanks, Carbon ;)
    • carbonproduct
      Blush. Nah.
  • Everything I own is very bright pink. All my dresses, boots, shoes, shirts, suits, catsuits, gloves, earrings, necklaces, headbands, stockings, bikinis,corsets, glasses, purses, whips, cars, cellphones, phones, computer, laptop, house and everything in my house is all blindingly bright pink. I love pink and refuse to wear anything not pink. The only thing I love not pink is my men who I love very very dark black.