• Eating food high in fiber can help keep you regular. That would generally be fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and bran.
  • Not everyone has a bowel movement every day. As long as you are not constipated, and do have a bowel movement every 2-3 days, I wouldn't worry too much. If you are concerned about it, you can always have the lab run some tests on a stool sample. They can tell you all kinds of amazing things by testing your stool. I'm pretty happy that I'm not that lab technician though! :)
  • Eat well and exercise, and as stated every day is normal for some but by far not all. Average BM range from 3 times per week to 3 times per day. If you feel healthy and every thing "comes out OK" then don't panic. As always if your just unsure, ask a doctor. Just to be stated, eating well is a balanced diet with lots of fruit, veggies and whole grains and low on animal fats. White starches tend to bind you up, and with out plenty of water and movement you will tend to be irregular.
  • Yes it's healthy. But normal is what's normal for you. More fiber, good gut bacteria, water and exercise will give you a healthier digestive system.
  • That depends on your diet. You can set you watch by my morning seat.