• a care bear, the cunning bastard.
  • I suppose the most important ones are: lies, deception and doubt.
  • why is Satan bothering? we're doing a great job on our own
  • The power of suggestion. Spiritual suggestion and influence.
  • Doubt is probably the most used weapon, but fear is another one he uses often. People are so often afraid of what they can't understand, or that is different from how they do things. Demonic entities feed off of negative energy - sadness, grief, despair, anger, hatred, frustration. We're being assaulted on all sides by these emotions, particularly in these times. I hope that you're not planning on doing any devil-worshiping, because that not only changes the people that are involved in it, but it leaves a stain on whatever area it was used in. I'm not sure if you are just curious or not, but I will feel better knowing that I did warn you.
  • mans ego
  • Because we are all imperfect, Satan uses our weak self control to do things HIS way. And they are all bad ways... cheating, lying, unfaithfulness, disobedient to what Jesus asked...Matthew 28: 19,20
  • an evil weapon