• Snakes
  • American Society.
  • Marshmallow Peeps
  • Hypocrites
  • The "Yeti".
  • Paul Anderson directing the Metal Gear Solid movie.
  • unequal rights for gay people
  • abusing a child
  • Divorce
  • steam rollering everything
  • Stalkers. +5
  • Zoltan, that Adam Sandler movie, only got about 20 minutes into it.
  • So easy, feminism is an absolute abomination.
  • people being violent
  • the way some people act
  • The price of washing powder. How do these people sleep ?
      https://happymoneysaver.com/making-your-own-laundry-detergent-worth-the-cost/
  • Fags, transgender, idiots, vulgarity
  • the first thing that came to my mind was the scripture the woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man neither shall a man put on a woman's garment for those who do so are an abomination unto the Lord thy God. I think it's Deuteronomy 2:22 if I'm mistaken I'll come back and change it. Sorry it's Deuteronomy 22:5 but that's the gist of it
      Isn't it great Jesus Christ freed us from the Old Testament law! As a true Christian we are free of the OT law and under Jesus Christ's Law of Love! How ever if you are not a true Christian you are still under the OT law. Jesus fulfilled the law but did not change it.
      If he didn't change it then its still the law! The commandments are given to protect us. Jesus provided us with the process of repentance. He never once said not to obey the laws of the Old Testament. We are also taught that God is the same yesterday, today and forever! I suppose you believe he just changed his mind? No, he sent Jesus to pay the price of our sins if we repent. Notice Jesus never forgave the woman taken in adultery. He told her ".. go AND SIN NO MORE! But feel free to believe whatever you want.
      Jesus died on the cross for our sin of disobedience. He said He came not to change the law but to fulfill it. He fulfilled our obligation to the OT law. The OT law was for the Jews only it was never meant for the gentiles. It was also a temporary law to be replaced by the Law of Love when Jesus came to this earth. In Matthew 22:36-40 he gave us the Law of Love. This is confirmed in Romans 10:4. To say you are a Christian yet want to remain under the Old Law is saying Jesus' sacrifice was for nothing.
      Don't judge me or my beliefs. And don't presume to know the depths of my gratitude for my saviors sacrifice! You have no right! You are entitled to your beliefs and I expect you to respect my right to mine! You are NOT my teacher. The Scriptures and The Holy Spirit are my instructor. YOUR OPINION does not supersede them. I made it clear we disagree and you are entitled to your opinion. Coming back and criticizing me over my beliefs was not necessary or nice. Frankly it didn't feel like it was done in love either, but with condescension and malice because I disagree with you. You might want to pray about that since the only law you profess to believe in is love!
  • Genetically modified foods that have chemical alteration and unknown consequences.
  • Republicans calling Democrats and/or liberals names. I used to think we could all work together. I've had it up to here with the jerkweeds and their bullying.
      I was verbally attacked by democrats not long ago and called foul names. So it goes both ways! I'm neither democrat nor republican and I've seen enough poor behavior on both sides to convince me I never want to be either!
  • Liberals.
  • The price of washing powder.