• don't try because you can't without some kind of visual, measurable, definite evidence of christianity being correct.
  • Why would someone wanna do that..people have the right to one's beliefs!! I am also a atheist
  • visit them on their death bed!
  • Get God to give some good, credible evidence of His existence. If God wants them to believe, He has all the power to make them do so. If God chooses not to reveal Himself to them, who are you to know better than Him?
  • Drug them without their knowledge. Hopefully they'll hallucinate and attribute the trip to Jesus Christ their new Lord and Savior.
  • You can never convince them on your own. You need help.
    • dumdum
      Need Help? Like an intervention? Myself I would worry more about the life I live and not really up to taking on outside work.
  • First the Christian must immerse self in Atheist doctrine to truly understand the immense task they are embarking on. Then they must avoid the issue of faith altogether when dealing with the Atheist ( to avoid credibility questions) and last, the Christian must provide a list of fact-based evidence that demonstrates indisputably why Christianity is better.
  • ...depends on the type of AMMO you're using!
  • Put Jesus right in front of me so I can see and feel him, and then have him perform a miracle, like making me well endowed down there.
  • By giving the Atheist a large dose of Acid, waiting until they start tripping and then spout out all the religious hoo-har before they come back down to earth. Matter of fact, you'll be able to get them to believe just about anything you want so why stop at God?
  • 1. Prove that there is a deity. 2. Have that deity bring forth a provably 2,000-years-old being and have them mutually verify that they are dad and kid. If that could be done then that would be a start. 3. Then perhaps the deity and the youngster would have to agree on the tenets of Christianity. If those tenets appealed to the prospective convert then perhaps there would be conversion.
  • Leave them alone, if they get into trouble like Christians they tend to say, God Help me. Other than that why should people that do not want to be converted have people keep annoying them. I am Christian but get very annoyed when people keep knocking at my door asking me if I believe in Jesus.
  • You dont, you mind you own religious beliefs, and not worry about theirs.
  • Let God do it... and don't assume he needs any help from you. I'm Jewish, and I suspect any atheist would regard attempts to convert him to Christianity with the same disgust as I would. If people truly believed God is omniscient and omnipotent, they'd quit doing bad things in the name of religion because they'd know God can take care of himself.
  • Don't confront, argue, condemn etc. Pray for them and God will do it.
  • remove his brain and replace it with b.s.?
  • prove theres a god oh wait i forgot nobody can
  • Provide verifiable evidence that proves the Christian doctrine.
  • This cannot be forced...A person who claime to be an atheist can only change if he/she is humble enough to listen to what the Bible really teaches... Then they change/ convert themselves.
  • don't. a good athiest can disprove anything you try to prove.
  • If he's strong in His (dis)beliefs You can't do nothing. If he's unsure and afraid to die, wait until death approaches and offer Him salvation.
  • Let the big guy do it, he has all the power to do it ,so why would want to do what he does best.?
  • Dont try, that kind of filth isnt worth the effort. Let them burn in hell. Im sure they'll apreciate it.
  • Magic. Of course you'd have to HAVE magic but who knows. Drug them. :)
  • Show him God.
  • Offer proof. Otherwise, don't bother. I can't speak for all atheists, but is sure as hell bugs me when someone requests that I take something absolutely unbelievable on faith alone. It would be like if I asked you to believe that I can fly, offer you no evidence whatsoever, tell you that you must have faith, and threaten you with eternal condemnation if you refuse. Annoying.
  • It really depends on the person , some will be open about it if you suggest it to them , and may even be curious about it , some don't want it at all. It's good to try but not to keep going back.
  • Stop trying, asking to find a method to convert others to change is forcing your own beliefs ... perhaps wonder alone will make them come. Perhaps they have been already ... and grew tired of waiting. Peace
  • Drug them maybe.
  • There really isn't any way to do it that works on all people, and in fact it is unlikely to work at all regardless of how you try to go about it. I *will* say that the worst way to do it is force the issue. Remember that a lot of Atheists disbelieve with all of the strength and sincerity that you believe. They have feelings too; feelings that can be hurt. Atheists are people too.
  • I'm thinking maybe after a head injury rendering them a vegatable....
  • first prove there is a god through physical evidence; second, after such diety has proven his or her abilities to be considered a god, ask what god they are, it may turn out to be zeus or thor, wouldnt you feel like an ass calling them jesus.
  • People who don't believe in God or those that have a distorted picture of Him...maybe you'd like to check out the arguments in Mere Christianity by C.S.Lewis, that is if you haven't read it already. Lewis was brought up a Christian, renounced his faith and became an atheist, then in the search for answers rediscovered Christianity. Maybe all of us have to travel a similar journey. I don't intend to force anything down anyone's throat, nor am I trying to advertise any book...just trying to share something that I've found. People who want to discuss something before probably 'wasting' their time on the book can email me - ivdavidster@gmail.com
  • Everyone is entitled to their opinions. why would you want to convert anyone from anything to anything?
  • What could I do to make you denounce your faith and follow my God?
  • I don't care for religion so I don't see a reason to convert anybody. The only thing that concerns me is the type of Christian who wants to stick their nose in everybody else's business and still get rewarded with tax exempt churches.
  • A lobotomy? ;-)
  • its not about making someone to become a christian. the fact is that someone can say there christian even if they dont believe, and might not even think much of it, what you have to understand that living your life for God is a lifestyle and a faith not just simply a religion and in other terms reglardless if you are jewish budist or what ever else, that doesnt mean you cant accept God into you heart. no one wants to be forced into anything. can you image that someone pushed you into a rapid cage of monkeys, and basically told you everything would be okay? i no thats quiet a bit off key. but its an example. one really good way to interest someone is to relate the things you say to God. for eg, you could say something like, im really glad that were friends. i thank God everyday :)..... its simple things like this that make people realize how strong your faith is. and as much as people deny it, they get curious. and i think the worst part about other people trying to convert other people is how they come about it, maybe even threw a bible study. esspecially if the person isnt genuinly interested and is going for there friend. because its garenteed that they are not going to be paying attention or understanding any of it. show them Gods work and preach to them about his glory dont simply tell him what God did. i mean if someone was going to tell you the same thing about buda you would think what a bunch of mumbo jumbo bull. i think if you can get to the bottom of why they do not believe or simply feel there is not enough proof. these are some very naive this may sound ignorant but i do not intend to offend anyone. im just saying. for my self i have grown up in a christian home my whole life. and spent two years studying the bible. and i new shit alll. not even kidding. i thought i believed but i didnt. i attended a youth group one night with someone of the most infuential and spirital people iève ever met. and it hit me. all you can do for these people is show them God by following his law your self. stand your ground but do not act superior, if you no nothing of someone elses culture then you can not give worthy enough proof or a convincing argument. i no its hard when someone you really care about doesnt have the same beliefs, but all you can do is help them and pray even taking a genuine interest in what they are saying. and simply prove them wrong, other wise the only way is to let them come to you. remember God is a merciful God and people have many misunderstandings.
  • With Microsoft's "Atheist Converter," v2.1. Just sent $89.95 to Bill Gates, and your problems are solved.
  • Prove god exists.
  • 8-20-2017 Give it up: you are not competent to convert anybody. People are saved by hearing the word of God and believing it. God asks us to be ambassadors, not peddlers. I hope you know the first thing an ambassador does is to learn his business perfectly, and the second thing he does is to put on clean clothes so he looks like an ambassador. Read a chapter of Proverbs every day. Proverbs has 31 chapters so you can keep your place by just looking at a calendar. There is no religion or nothing in Proverbs and you don't have to believe anything. Just read to find wisdom. When you are comfortable with that, then read the bible from Romans to 2 Thessalonians over and over until you start to remember what it says. That is the part that applies to Christians. Here is a book to help you to understand the bible. It's a free download and you can get a hard copy at any bible book store. "How To Enjoy The Bible" http://www.philologos.org/__eb-htetb/
  • The best way? Is this something one feels obligated to do for them or themselves? There is no "best," live the life you want others to emulate, Which may include not judging what is best for others.
  • People will only change their minds about something ONLY when they are given a NEW set of facts... So ' conversion' cannot be forced. If you are seeking the TRUE religion, simply be obedient to Bible direction... If you are just doing your ' own' thing, and ignoring Bible direction, then you are not interested in any truth. AND YOUR OUTCOME AT Armageddon IS A BIT GRIM. (Psalm 37:9) For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth.
  • You win them with LOVE. Show them love not judgement. Understand where they are and not be forceful. Although you know they need the Lord Jesus Christ just love them into Jesus. Be not boastful.
  • only the Holy Spirit can convert.