• I was IN some in high school (West Side Story, Wildcat), went to some my brother and sister were in, worked backstage on at least one (Cabaret) and on-stage in one (Three Penny Opera) in college. And, I believe I've seen at least one or two others. ;-)
  • I have been to Broadway so many times, I have even performed in 2 shows on Broadway. I just graduated June 2009 from a performing Arts H.S.and have appeared in and watched many productions there as well. Here are just few : Hair, Chicago, Fosse, Avenue Q, Hairspray, Spamalot, Contact, Movin' Out, Flower drum Song,Wicked, West Side Story, Ragtime, Cabaret,A Chorus Line, Spring Awakening, Rent and so on. +5
  • Yes, many. I love theatre in general; it doesn't have to be "Broadway."
  • I have seen Evita, A Chorus Line, Nine, and The Producers.
  • I went to see Phantom of the Opera with my aunts, Oh My Gosh, the time of my life!
  • No :'(
  • I've been to see a couple shows on Broadway when I went to NYC. And we have a few theaters here that have Broadway shows as well. I love going to musicals. I just wish I could afford it more often!
  • Andrew lloyd Webers Aspects Of Love. In London with Michael Ball. (love changes everything)
  • Chicago (not on Broadway). It was awesome. I also saw Jesus Christ Superstar. Very good performance at a nearby college.
  • I've been to a few amateur performances but only to one professional musical. I saw a road company production of Wicked and it was really wonderful.
  • Man of LaMancha, Fiddler On the Roof, Cabaret, Sweeney Todd in NYC. Oliver, Sweet Charity, and Damn Yankees in a small theatre, Kiss Me Kate in a good town production not far from where we live with orchestra with violins and saxophones and all. May be a couple I am missing. My husband and I go to opera performances too.