• This is probably a good place to refer you to some real experts. Check out: Good luck!
  • You can also check with your city or county department of revenue. They could help answer your questions locally and direct you where to go. The small business administration website is excellent to assist with your tax needs as well. Good luck to you!!
  • Here's an excellent site to answer your question:
  • For any general store you'd need a business license and federal tax ID #. For a feed store you'd also need a resalers permit - you'd probably also need permission from your county because you're dealing with food. Finally, if you have employees, you'd also need a state tax ID #. Visit for more information.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy