• It appears that that camera uses a standard USB port, most likely Mini-B like my camera. If so, then you *should* be able to find a cable at any place that sells USB cables; Office Depot, Radio Shack, the electronics department of Walmart... I tried to upload an image, but it didn't work, so look here and see if one of them looks familiar -
  • ^ What he said is a great answer, and as two extra suggestions you can try Best Buy or even Ritz Camera if you have one in your area.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy