• If you are teaching in Europe you need B.A.S.I. (British Assosiation of Snowsport Instructors(or something like that)) grade III or above (or the equivalent from other countries). In some countries such as France you need to train further and acheive B.A.S.I. grade II or above.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy